An excellent opportunity has arisen in the Midlands for a Commercial Manager on a 12-18 month FTC basis. The client is looking for someone available on short notice and has demonstrable experience of commercial management of Contracts in the order of £10m+ per annum of turnover, preferably within the FM market.
- Control and communicate expenditure and maximise income to achieve or exceed budgeted financial performance.
- Provide support to identify and price variations (capital works and services) and enforce the requisite contractual processes to achieve proper payment.
- Contribute to the production delivery and agree the budgets, forecasts and monthly CVR’s.
- Lead contract negotiations in conjunction with the Account Director and Head of Commercial.
What the client is looking for:
- Available on short notice
- FM experience would be beneficial
- Has worked in civil service of in public service (blue light roles would likely have the best link)
- Good knowledge of Contract Law
- Experience in Dispute Resolution
If you are available on short notice and are interested, please apply or alternatively contact Urba on (phone number removed)