I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager, on behalf of a leading Facilities Management provider – working on an interim project from their Office in Stoke-On Trent. The role is 3/6 Months working on a day rate, requiring someone from a QS background and can start work immediately. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Working closely with the Finance Director – assisting on a number of key contracts
- Handling customer queries on various works demands
- Managing “what has been delivered” and ensuring payment is also sent by clients
- Handling a backlog of issues – review, audit and contract interpretation on over 70 contracts
What the client seeks
- At least 2/3 years’ experience of working within a Facilities Management environment (Construction / Real Estates will be considered)
- Hands on experience operating as a QS – with over 5 years as either a QS or Commercial Manager
- Can commute a few days a week to Stoke
- Managed a number of contracts at one time
- Come from a Hard Services/Technical Background – from a commercial capacity
If you are interested in hearing more details about this vacancy, then please send over your updated CV and I will be in touch in due course.