I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager based out of London on an interim contract basis, with the chance of temp to perm. This is working for a blue-chip global client and looking to interview and get someone started immediately. Please look over a brief overview of the role below.
Day to day duties:
- Handling a high-profile IT Contract acting as the lead commercial expert on site
- Managing the tender process with the client
- Client stakeholder management and interaction with them daily
- Understanding the existing contract and rebidding for the imminent renewal
- Liaising with operational team and various other internal stakeholders
What the client seeks
- Someone from a Telecoms /Aviation / Airports background
- Experienced at pre-contract negotiation
- Strong negotiation skills and soft skills
- Commercial manager with over 5 years’ experience
- Keen eye for detail in terms of understanding of contracts
If this role is something which could be a good fit for yourself, please send over an updated version of your CV to this advert and I will be in touch in due course.