I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager for a client based in Central London. This is working with a leading Facilities Management provider to assist them on one of their key accounts. This is an interim position and looking to interview and get someone started immediately.
- Working with a key contract within Facilities Management and acting as the key commercial lead on the project
- Managing best practices – contract renewals and cost savings
- Dealing with a transition project and playing a key role in the bid process and management of the contract
- Offering support to the contract team on various commercial aspects
What the client seeks
- Candidate with strong commercial background within a fast-paced environment
- Experienced of handling key/big accounts
- Worked on transition/mobilisation projects previously
- Experienced at working in a changing environment
- Good team interaction
If you are interested in this position, please forward over your most up to date CV and I will be in touch shortly.