I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager Vacancy, for an established business who operate solely across Facilities Management and are one of the most recognised FM providers across the UK. This is an interim position and seeks someone who is immediately available (maximum notice 1 week) to commence the assignment.
- Managing several high-profile contracts across the UK
- Offering commercial support
- Working closely with the with Regional Manager and Managing Director
- Handling contract negotiations, managing contract details, profit improvement and reviewing contract variations.
- Managing the annual review of contracts
- Dealing with contract due-diligence
- Responsible for setting up payment mechanisms with existing contracts
What the client is seeking
- A candidate with a Financial background
- Someone who possesses at least 2 years of experience of working with a leading FM provider
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications e.g. Word, Excel
- Someone with good communication skills, both verbal and written and someone who excels in interacting with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills
To apply for this position please send your most up to date CV to the advert.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you are a Commercial / Financial specialist please still send over your CV to the email above with a brief outline of your work situation and I will bear you in mind for future positions.