£35,000 plus Vehicle, fuel card with 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile contracts within banking, retail and corporate environments
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover commercial and Ministry of Justice sites across Northampton
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of gas fired equipment
- General building services maintenance as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Commercial Gas Engineers who are ACS Commercial & Domestic Gas qualified – COCN1, CODNCO1, CCN1
- Any multi skilled experience i.e. Air Conditioning or Electrical is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Northampton
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Commercial Gas Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha Gray on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.