Commercial Gas Engineer
£30,000-£32,000 per annum + Vehicle (fully expensed) + Pension + 25 days hol + 8 BH + Overtime
Your new company:
- We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit a Commercial Gas Engineer to work across a portfolio of sites within North Wales.
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role:
- Carrying out servicing, fault finding and repairs on a number of commercial sites.
- Carry out statutory maintenance, PPM, testing and reactive maintenance
- Working in a permanent mobile role within North Wales.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Commercial and Domestic gas qualifications, ACS COCN1 and CODNCO1, electrical qualifications (not essential)
- Must have experience in service, maintenance or repairs in a commercial gas role
What you’ll get in return:
- Challenging environment that maximises your skills and the opportunity to progress and develop.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Commercial Gas Engineer / Combustion Engineer / Mobile / North Wales / Gas Engineer