I am currently looking to recruit for a specialist Commercial Finance Manager, working for a leading Facilities Management Provider out of one of their offices near Cambridge. The client is looking to recruit for this position with an experienced contractor and is looking to see candidates immediately. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Handling a variety of Financial accounts – Month End, Journals etc.
- Working closely with a number of clients, ensuring good relationships
- Commercial responsibility – driving profits through the contract where possible
- Negotiating with various clients on a number of issues
- Interpretation of contract and ensuring contract is delivered to scope
What the client seeks
- Commercially strong, ideally within a Facilities Management environment
- Fully qualified within either ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Facilities Management / Property background
- Handled large multi-million-pound budgets previously
- Excellent negotiation skills and client soft skills
Please send over and updated version of your CV to the advert and I will review CV’s over the coming days.