Dorchester, Bath, Southampton, Salisbury & Bournemouth area
£30,000 - £32,000 plus vehicle & benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognized Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile contracts within banking, retail and corporate environments
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover commercial sites across an area near Dorchester and Bournemouth
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of gas fired equipment
- General building services maintenance as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
Role is Commercial and Domestic Gas so applicants must have the following qualifications:
Core Safety: COCN1
Domestic Core Gas Qualifications: CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1, ICAE1.
Commercial Gas Qualifications: TPCP1A, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1
City & Guilds / NVQ level 2/3 in Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical or related engineering discipline.
Gas Safe Registered
IPAF / PASMA
Full UK Driving License.
- Any multi skilled experience i.e. Air Conditioning or Electrical is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Edinburgh
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Commercial Gas Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Adrian Jarrett on 07494 864 547
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.