We currently have a fantastic job opportunity for a Cleaning Manager to work across a large, prestigious healthcare contract with an FM service provider based in South East London.
- Cleaning Manager for a large hospital site
- Salary £37.5-40k plus benefits
- Working for a global FM service provider, based across a large, prestigious contract.
- Managing the cleaning service to ensure employees carry out their roles efficiently and safely.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with staff, the client and subcontractors.
- Evaluating objectives and targets for the cleaning services and producing a business plan to meet current requirements and develop the business.
- Controlling finance and resources, while developing cost-reducing strategies.
- A global Facilities Management service provider that delivers a variety of hard and soft services through numerous divisions, focusing on specific market segments and geographical areas.
- Working on a large, well established contract in the Bromley site of an NHS trust.
- Ideally has had prior FM experience within a healthcare or multi-site hospital environment.
- Holds a strong background in managing various grades of staff.
- Is able to demonstrate a history of building working relationships with site-based clients.
- Has experience working for an FM provider or cleaning contractor.
- Holds BICS or equivalent qualification
- Has a minimum Level 3 in Health & Safety.
- Is based within a commutable distance to Bromley.
If this position is of interest to you, please get in touch with Marlie Cummings at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.