£35,000 + Package
Would you like to work for a company that drive well-being and engagement for their staff?
Are you a driven Manager with a background in Healthcare?
We are working with a highly regarded global provider of facilities services who are looking for an experienced Cleaning Manager.
This is an opportunity for a Cleaning Manager who has proven experience leading a cleaning team within a critical environment.
- Control and monitor sickness levels within Contract and ensure that HR processes are followed in managing sickness and absenteeism.
- Create working relationships with major stakeholders.
- Plan, allocate and evaluate work carried out by individuals under the positions control in conjunction with managing annual leave requests and service demand while meeting the required target hours.
- Participate in the preparation of plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and control costs.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong management experience
- Carry out HR process
- Background in cleaning and cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in managing a service contract
- Experience in a healthcare or critical environment
- Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Good level of organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
For more information and to apply, contact ‘Jayde’ on 0794 555 2895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org