Catering Manager – Facilities Management - Healthcare
Location – Luton
Package – £31-34 package
Boden Resource are currently recruiting for a Catering Manager to head up the patient catering service at a large hospital in Luton.
You will be responsible for managing and leading the large site-based catering team in order to achieve optimal operational and financial performance for this area of the contract.
The Catering Manager will also be expected to play a key role in the development of this service stream; implementing new and more efficient processes and procedures.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have previously managed a large-scale catering operation within a Commercial, Healthcare or Event type environment.
- Take full financial responsibility for the patient catering services supplied to the Client ensuring that budget lines are achieved
- Be responsible for compliance on food and H&S legislation, ensuring effective communications
- Responsible for ensuring that there is a fully auditable HACCAP system in place
- Responsible for all financial control systems, including stock control, procurement processes, waste control and cash systems
- Take overall responsibility for all staffing issues, ensuring the effective deployment of staff within budgetary constraints
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Ensure that communications with both the client group local management and staff groups are conducted in a professional manner
- Work as part of the Management team and always ensure continuity of service
- Drive new initiatives within the catering department and lead on all change management processes required to continually improve the service
- Build patient, staff and visitor satisfaction rates and to continually strive for best practice.
- Global Facilities Management Service Provider
- Proven experience of managing a complex service with a diverse workforce in a service environment
- Catering Management Qualification (OND, HND or equivalent)
- Advanced Food Hygiene
- IOSH managing Safely
- Up to date legal knowledge relating to the catering industry
- Proficient IT user (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Financial and budgeting knowledge
- Team player and effective communicator
To apply for this position please do so via this advert, or for a confidential discussion please call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
Catering Manager / Facilities Manager Food / FM / Food / Catering / Facilities Management / Staffordshire / Contract Management