Catering Contract Manager
€50,000 – 60,000 plus benefits
Are you an experienced catering manager who is able to lead a team? A real foodie who is passionate about current food trends? This role could be for you!
We are looking for a Catering Contract Manager to work for a leading FM service provider in the heart of Dublin city centre. You’ll be responsible for developing and rolling out new food offers across the site along with the marketing and food service teams, controlling the departmental budget
- Managing a team of catering staff, both in-house and service provider.
- Introducing food offers and identifying opportunities for business growth to maximise profit and sales.
- Controlling costs and expenditure in line with budget such as labour, food costs and expenses, to ensure profit and turnover is delivered across the account.
- Regularly reviewing staff performance and operating costs to optimise profits and efficiency on the site.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety procedures, site rules, company purchasing policy, and statutory regulations including Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Safe working Practices, COSHH, Fire.
- Developing strong working relationships with individuals at all levels, both within the company and client organisations.
- Manage the working relationship with the client, ensuring their expectations are exceeded, and that all services are delivered to the agreed standards to the highest level.
- Recruit, manage, induct, train, motivate and appraise staff to promote good employee relations and operate within Company procedures, legislation and the Investors in people standards.
- Conducting staff appraisals and maintaining training records for all staff, ensuring that individual needs are recognised and met either through on or off job training.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar management role, ideally in the retail catering sector
- Strong financial and commercial acumen, with experience of cost management
- Proven experience in a client-facing role and managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience leading and implementing company initiatives and change management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Passionate about fresh quality food
- Exceptional client management and relationship skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Self-motivated with the proven ability to work well under pressure and manage challenging situations
- Able to set and achieve standards and operate to performance criteria (KPI’s)
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.