£18,000 - £20,000 + Internal Benefits Package
Your new company
- A leading facilities management and technical service provider
- A highly prestigious education site in Barnet, London
Your new role
The day-to-day supervision of the on-site swimming pool facilities including:
- Undertaking relevant checks, inspections and testing of pool plant and water
- Supervising the cleanliness and integrity of the pool
- Assisting pool bookings
Caretaking duties including:
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Making sure that heating, lighting and alarm systems are working properly
- Porterage and moves management - including arranging chairs and tables for meetings and clearing away afterwards and furniture moving
- Taking bookings if rooms in the building are available for hire.
- Lock/unlock and securing the site - checking the premises to guard against vandalism or break-ins
- Making sure that doors and windows are locked when the building is not in use
- Supporting the Facilities Manager in delivering quality services to the client
What you'll need to succeed
- Desirable: PWTAG Accredited Pool Plant Operator Certificate
- Suitable candidates without the above will be trained in pool plant operation
- Mandatory: H&S Competence
- Previous experience in pool systems supervision.
- Previous experience in a caretaker role within an educational establishment.
- Handyman skills would be preferable.
- Other: DBS Enhanced with Children's Barred List check
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Daniel Allen on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.