Job Title Business Unit Sales Coordinator
Package £30,000 - £35,000pa + bonus + package
Your new company
We are pleased to be working with one of the leading FM service providers in the UK. With a reputation for innovation and quality they deliver services to the pharma, technology, automotive, high end manufacturing and corporate sectors. With significant global growth in the last 5 years they have developed a major footprint in the FM market.
Your new role
We are looking for a graduate who will offer support to the Capital Business Unit Director and Sales team. Your day to day remit includes:
- Maintaining the central contract filing for the Business Unit.
- Developing systems to improve overall efficiency of the workplace.
- Write bespoke bid responses within allocated bids and provide support for other team members as and when needed.
- Attendance at tender site visits, client meeting and preparation of presentations where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to write compelling Bid’s.
- Educated to degree level.
- Very proficient in the use of Word, Excell, Access & PowerPoint.
- Experience in a similar role in a medium sized business.
What you'll get in return
The role offers a great competitive base salary with 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays and a commission structure based on the value of the contract. Not only does the role include this but there is a clear path for promotion and you will be joining a great team of people and fantastic organization and their name is synonymous with success, customer focus, and employee satisfaction.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.