Your new company
Our client is a well-known international engineering and projects business, they are a widely regarded as a market leading Hard FM service provider and deliver innovative technical solutions to both the public & private sector.
Your new role
We are recruiting for a BU Director to manage a number of accounts, duties include: -
- Contract development and developing stakeholder relationships
- Identifying commercial opportunities
- Maximising account and portfolio potential through client development
- Ensuring compliance with relevant contractual agreements
- Leadership, guidance and management of the management team
- Driving a best practice culture
What you'll need to succeed
You must be able to demonstrate an innovative and modern working capability and have delivered FM at a senior level. It is imperative you can communicate and present at a senior level. You must be commercially astute and be used to managing a P&L. This role is focussed on delivery and growth, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop customer accounts
What you'll get in return
The client is a has a reputation as a progressive and supportive employer and the have won several awards for technology and innovation. They can offer good training and a clear career path.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.