Business Improvement Analyst - Surrey - £28,000-£32,000
Working with one of the UK's largest Facilities Management Service Provdiers, the purpose of this role is to deliver a new IT Project, the upgrading & standardisation of the Work to Pay process within the company. To provide MI, Project management & project deliverables on a timely basis. Identify risks and opportunities.
- Gathering & analysis of payroll & T&A data across service lines & contracts
- Liaising with the businesses & payroll project team to implement & monitor actions and improvements.
- Project manage, implement & monitor your own area of the project, for the implementation of T&A across the business
- Attending sites across the UK where necessary, to build collaborative relationships with Clients and staff
- Proven record demonstrating influence and driving through change programmes.
- Able to evidence the production of information to drive behaviour
- Advanced IT skills, especially Excel, but the ability to learn and develop new systems.
- Experience within a service to service business, and an understanding of Payroll processes desirable
If this role is of interest to you, please apply through this advert or call Leah Sotne on 0121 702 1464