Building Services Supervisor – AC
£36,000 - £37,000 plus vehicle, 5% pension, 25 days hol + bank holiday & overtime
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role
- Building Services Supervisor responsible for a number of corporate office sites within an area of the South - Guildford & Hampshire
- Leading a small Engineering team
- Carrying out planned and reactive M&E maintenance with a focus on Air Conditioning – service, maintenance, fault finding & repair
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers with a strong Air Conditioning background including F Gas Category 1
- Experience in a Supervisory and/or Lead Engineer role highly beneficial (Not essential)
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression
- This is the ideally first step into a management position
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Supervisor / Air Conditioning / Engineer / HVAC / FGAS / Hampshire