Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role
- Building Services Supervisor covering five corporate office sites across the North East
- Supervising a small team of M&E Engineers providing planned & reactive maintenance
- Working closely with the Regional Engineering Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Engineers with either experience of leading supervising a team or those looking to take the next step
- A strong M&E maintenance background holding electrical qualifications – 17th Edition and C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1,2
- HV or LV Appointed Person experience is highly beneficial (Not essential)
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression
- The opportunity to work on a flagship FM contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle via the details above.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.