£25,000 & benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- This is a great opportunity that offers industry leading training and development within an exciting working environment.
Your new role
- Working in a static role covering a high-profile site in Birmingham
- Service, maintenance, fault finding on steam and gas boilers on a large commercial site
- General building services duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who have previous experience with steam and gas boilers and maintenance checks
- BOAS training would be beneficial, though no essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Birmingham
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.