BMS Engineer - North West – Mobile - £ Negotiable Day Rate - Temporary Role
We are working with one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management service provider who are looking to recruit a BMS Controls Engineer to join their mobile team covering the North West.
This position offers excellent career prospects as well as additional training courses. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that is rapidly expanding in an ever-growing market sector.
- Mobile role, working from home reporting into a regional office as required
- Supporting systems in predominantly commercial environments- hospitals, schools, airports, shopping centres, sports stadiums etc.
- Managing a client base
- Developing additional business i.e. controller up-grades, energy projects
We are looking for any applicants with fundamental engineering skills as detailed below:
- Electrical installation & panel knowledge
- HVAC understanding and awareness
- Personal computer and networking understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- The ability to work independently
Ideally knowledge of any of the following manufacturer’s equipment:
You will live in or around the North West Area
To apply for this role please do so through this advert. To discuss this opportunity in further detail or for a confidential discussion please call Millie Platts on 0121 702 1464