BMS Controls Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 plus Car & Benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognised technical services provider
Your new role
- Providing BMS control system maintenance, service and repair to proactively and responding to reactive works.
- Suggesting technical solutions focused on energy saving initiatives and sustainability
- A mobile position covering sites within banking and corporate environments across an area of Surrey and South East
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised apprenticeship and/or qualification in electrical, HVAC or building services related discipline
- Training in Building Management Systems including Trend
- A professional but friendly approach focused on providing high levels of service delivery
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development widely recognised as the best in the industry meaning you will have every chance to move forward and excel in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.