Homebased – occasional travel to Portsmouth
£35,000 + Package
Your new company:
Our client is a small bespoke family run Soft FM provider with a turnover of c. £25m. This is a great chance to be part of a collaborative and growing business where you can develop your skills further. As a Bid Writer you will pay a fundamental and key role in one of the business’s key support functions.
Your new role:
We are looking for an experienced Bid writer who has a keen interest in writing. Main duties include:
- Offering Bid Management support
- Articulating the response and answering PQQs
- Supporting the wider teams with marketing material
- Capturing lessons learnt (Positive & Negative) and implementing changes
- Assist with creating presentations
- Flexibility to work from home
What you'll need to succeed:
- An excellent and persuasive writing style
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Positive attitude with the drive to own personal development
- Proactive approach to your work
- Self-motivated starter who is a strong team player with interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return:
This is a great opportunity to work for a well reputable organisation with the outsourcing industry. With a highly competitive salary of up to £35k + Package. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific out sourcing business.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.