Homebased / Little travel required
£45k + Package
Your new company:
Our client is a Global Outsourcing organisation delivering exceptional services to the Public sector across many different sectors including Healthcare, Defence, Justice and Corporate. With a reputation for customer service and delivery within outsourcing there is no surprise they are regarded as one of the leading and most recognised outsourcing providers around the world.
Your new role:
You will be part of a very successful Sales team focusing on Healthcare bids. Main duties include:
- Produce professional bid content which clearly articulates the benefits of the organisation’s solution
- Reporting into the Business Development Director
- Lead the composing of bid responses and answers to specific tender questions
- Work closely with the Business Development (BD) team to ensure the written response is relevant and advise how the BD team can make bids more compelling and attractive to clients
- Refresh and update pre-existing written material
- Proofread content produced by the BD team and correct/re-writer where necessary
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must be extremely confident with your writing ability with a high attention to detail
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent
- Held another Bid Writing position for a similar organisation with the FM/Outsourcing industry
- Can communicate with internal stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
What you'll get in return:
This is a great opportunity to work for a well reputable organisation with the outsourcing industry. With a highly competitive salary of up to £45k + Package and Homebased role with little travelling, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific outsourcing business.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.