Homebased / Little travel required
£50,000 + Package
Your new company:
Our client is a Global Outsourcing organisation delivering exceptional services to the Public sector across many different sectors including Healthcare, Defence, Justice and Corporate. With a reputation for customer service and delivery within outsourcing there is no surprise they are regarded as one of the leading and most recognised outsourcing providers around the world.
Your new role:
You will be part of a very successful Sales team focusing on Healthcare bids. Main duties include:
- Provide bid management support and lead all day to day events for complex bids adhering to the defined bid framework
- Organise and lead regular team meetings
- Liaise with Business Development, Pricing, Legal, HR and Marketing teams
- Arrange all “after bid reviews” and assess what was good and what could be improved
- Proofread all bids to make sure win themes are met and the quality of the response is the best it can be
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must understand outsourcing and the wider market
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Ideally someone who has bid within both public & private sector environments
- Need to have worked with complex bids
- Ideally knowledge of a recognised Bid Management methodology e.g. APMP or Shipley
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-confident and can perform under pressure
- Integrate with the team and work well as a team
What you'll get in return:
This is a great opportunity to work for a well reputable organisation with the outsourcing industry. With a highly competitive salary of up to £50k + Package and Homebased role with little travelling, this is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific out sourcing business.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.