Up to £60,000 + Car allowance + Package
Your new company:
We are pleased to be working with one of the leading FM service providers in the UK. With a reputation for innovation and quality they deliver services to the pharma, technology, automotive, high end manufacturing and corporate sectors. With significant global growth in the last 5 years they have developed a major footprint in the FM market.
Your new role
- Take responsibility for all tenders related to Critical Environments bidding some very high-profile contracts
- Working on contracts £500k plus within, with an average size range between £3m - £5m pa
- To assist the BDMs with compiling information and produce compelling winning bids
- Making sure all submissions are completed on time
- Proactively liaising with Legal, Pricing, HR, Resourcing and Marketing teams
- Managing internal relationships with various departments
- Development and implementation of the Bid plan and outlining all win themes
What you'll need to succeed:
- Held a similar position within another organisation as well as being able to demonstrate success
- Outstanding organisation/time management skills
- Passion for bidding
- Excellent writing/communication skills
What you'll get in return:
This is a great opportunity to work for a well reputable organisation with the FM Industry. With a highly competitive salary of up to £60k + Car Allowance + Package. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific out sourcing business.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.