Job Title Bid Manager
Location London or Reading
Package £60k + Car + Pension + Company Benefits
Your new company
Our client is a Global Outsourcing organisation delivering exceptional services to the Public sector across many different sectors including Defence, Justice and Infrastructure. With a reputation for customer service and delivery within outsourcing there is no surprise they are regarded as one of the leading and most recognised outsourcing providers around the world.
Your new role
You will be part of a centralised team focusing on 1 bid at a time. Bids can range anything from £1m up to £1bn per annum so is important you have worked with complex bids. Main duties include:
- Collating everyone’s work together to create the final document
- Ensure everyone involved is completing their work on time
- Provide motivation and moral support
- Manage the process from start to finish
- Manage a team of up to 50 people on 1 bid
What you'll need to succeed
- Must understand outsourcing and the market
- Must know how to bid within the public sector
- Need to have worked with complex bids
- You will need to know of the Shipley bidding method
- You will either need to be APMP qualified or be willing to take your APMP course
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to carry out difficult conversations with people about their work
- Integrate with the team and work well as a team
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work for a well reputable organisation with the outsourcing industry. With a highly competitive salary of up to £60k + Package. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the direction and travel of a successful and prolific out sourcing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.