BI Analyst – Canary Wharf – £40,000 pro rata
I am currently working with a leading Facilities Management Service Provider who are looking for a BI Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The purpose of this role is to identify business intelligence (BI), reporting, and data analysis results with contracts across a particular sector of the Business.
- Production and delivery of a Global KPI Scorecard and Service Credits
- Production and Delivery of Global Operational reporting enabling maximisation of contract deliverables
- Monitor KPI trends and performance globally in to ensure minimal operational failures
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Client, Operations, Finance, Helpdesk, Knowledge Centre and other relative departments
- Propose ways in which BI and MI communication and marketing can add creative and innovative impact
- Degree qualified or equivalent through relevant training and work experience
- Ability to demonstrate the use of “big data” and business intelligence techniques to demonstrate the what, why and action taken to drive cost efficiencies, business process improvements and innovation.
- Experience eliciting and documenting user requirements / data definitions, and supporting the design, prioritisation and development of timely and accurate reports and analysis.
- Excellent ability to partner with peers and business customers through active understanding of the business priorities, processes, systems and data.
- Experience with IT / BI project delivery methods and practices.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply through this advert and you will be contacted in due course.