Associate Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £75,000/annum benefits and bonus
A Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy in the City of London are seeking an Associate Director - Quantity Surveyor. They are a dynamic client facing consultancy that offers a wealth of expertise and experience in all sectors of the built environment.
Through their passion to deliver excellence to their clients, they have developed an impressive client and project portfolio list that demonstrates the high level of capability and expertise they have within their business. With the majority of their work coming from repeat business or by referral they have built very strong, trusted relationships which ensures the smooth delivery of projects and a guaranteed pipeline of work.
With over 10 years of experience and an office of over 30 people that are capable of delivering large multi million pound projects, without losing the personal touch that their clients expect. With a good mixture of private and public sector clients they are confident that they will have a very strong 2020 and have the desire to employ another Senior Quantity Surveyor and an Associate Director.
This position requires a dynamic and enthusiastic team player with expertise in Quantity Surveying to lead key Projects and Client accounts by joining a forward thinking, rapidly expanding professional consultancy.
- 10 years’ experience in field of discipline
- Longevity in previous employment, with a reputable UK based consultancy
- Demonstrated and sustainable career development through client orders and team leadership
- Active participation in a relevant industry body or forum
- Senior Management experience with leadership level
- Degree educated and be professionally qualified (RICS)
The Associate Director shall report to the Director’s undertaking a senior role to lead and manage a growing team on a variety of key client accounts and to explore and develop business opportunities.
- Overseeing the management of Project Accounts and Clients
- Management of multiple projects and project teams
- A high degree of project delivery
- Business development (winning new fee commissions)
- Supporting the directors in the management and development of the business
Additional responsibilities will also include:
- Workload generation and project delivery
- Client Management
- Business Development
- Business Profile
- Project Delivery
- Quality Assurance
- Project Resource Management
- Business Management
- Organisational Management and Staff Deployment
- Business and Financial Planning
- Performance Standards
The Associate Director Quantity Surveyor must have the confidence and ability to be able to communicate with clients and directors at a senior level and the gravitas and presence to generate early respect. The successful candidate must demonstrate they are capable to do the following:
• Initiates, owns and leads key clients and accounts, delivering revenue targets to support business turnover and profitability
• Builds lead and develops teams to satisfy service delivery requirements; leading teams in the smooth day to day delivery of our work
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to adopt both a professional and commercial approach
• Leads in the development and management of our quality and technical systems
• Be a “proactive self-starter”, resourceful and able to adapt readily to change
• Highly presentable with the ability to gain trust and respect and fit into the companies culture
• High degree of integrity and enthusiasm
• A team player and motivator
• Recognises the strategic approach and requirements for account/project delivery aside from the short-term pressures.
The successful candidate will be able to apply to become a company Director in the future with no limitations on how far they can move up the company, if they fulfil all the requirements along side receiving adequate, competitive remuneration, benefits and bonus.