We are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Associate Quantity Surveyor to join a West End, multidisciplinary consultancy, They have a number of well known clients who develop property across the UK, with a focus on Residential, Build to Rent, Mixed use, student developments and more. They have 3 offices across the UK and are looking to add to their base in Central London.
The preferred QS must be capable of delivering an Employers Agent role, whilst also overseeing the costings and programme on multiple projects simultaneously. They deliver private and public schemes with multimillion pound values and want an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is capable of running projects independently and partnering with the client during the whole process.
Associate Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Applying Value Management techniques at the outset of a project
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, inquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively
- Value engineering and life cycle costing
- Where appropriate, leading a cost management team, ensuring that they deliver on all of the above accountability
This is a great opportunity for a self starter who wants to develop their career and work with some very exciting clients on multi-million pound developments across the UK. With their head office in the West End it is perfect to meet with exiting and new clients, ensure that you have a good work life balance and develop your personal and professional skills.
The company offer a very competitive package and discretionary bonus. Base salary £60,000 - £75,000