We are working with a Birmingham based Project Management Consultancy to find a Chartered Senior or Associate Project Manager. They are an agile central Birmingham client focused Project Management consultancy who offer a wealth of expertise and experience in all sectors of the built environment. The Senior Project Manager would be given the opportunity to work across many sectors, including but not limited to Retail, Arenas, Commercial Fit Out, Build To Rent and Residential developments across the UK.
Our client have built their reputation on immersing themselves into their clients and becoming part of their team to help deliver a market leading service, unparalleled by the majority of their competitors.
This position requires an enthusiastic, client facing Project Manager to work within an exciting, growing team.
Senior Project Manager / Associate Project Manager requirement:
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and make key decisions.
- Degree educated with a minimum of 2:1 within a Construction or Real Estate degree, such as Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Architecture or Real Estate Management
- MRICS accredited degree and preferably chartered.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work with multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Provide a high standard of service
- Be professional and presentable in appearance and manner
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for a construction consultancy or similar professional organisation within the construction and property sector
Project Managers who have experience managing multi million pound projects, who have the drive to help build a company and make a conscious decisions that will benefit them and the company should apply. This is a great opportunity to be seen and become a major player within the Midlands property arena.
The salary is based upon experience and qualifications and ranges from £50,000 - £75,000 plus package