Associate Project Manager
£60,000 - £80,000/annum plus benefits.
One of the UK's largest privately-owned Real Estate consultancies are seeking an Associate Director level, Project Manager who has experience of Project Managing multi million-pound developments in the UK.
They have a wide range of clients and projects, which ensures that no two days are the same and that you will develop your career as a Project Manager and have the opportunity to run your own schemes.
Our client is very interested in speaking to Project Managers who have the proven ability to deliver a project from cradle to grave and work closely with the client to enable them to provide the best possible service at all times.
They have a number of large sites at the moment, such as a large mixed-use scheme, a high rise BTR development for an international developer, Heritage Museums, new builds and refurbishment for a well-known Museum in Central London. A health care scheme for a London hospital, where they are the Development and Project Manager on the new laboratory, along with a large regeneration scheme with a South East council plus more.
Associate Project Manager requirements:
- Degree qualified – preferably within a construction related discipline
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- Experience of working on large developments with a focus on the built environment or infrastructure
- Strong communication skills
- Personal delivery of excellent client service
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to think creatively and use a broad range of problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Experience of working in a client focused environment – working closely and reporting directly to clients, delivering to high expectations
- An independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of their clients’ developments and property assets.
The company offer Project Management, Development Management, Quantity Surveying, Cost Planning, Cost Management, Construction Management, Employers Agent, Procurement, Design Management and more.
They spend a lot of time and money on up skilling their staff to ensure that are all market leaders in their respected markets.