One of the countries leading privately owned property and construction consultancies are seeking an Associate Project Manager to help lead on a large PRS, Mixed use scheme for their International developer client. They have helped to deliver some of the most exciting and recognisable projects in the world.
Due to growth plans, we are looking for an ambitious; MRICS qualified or equivalent professional member Senior / Associate Project Manager to join their London Team. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established and social team who can take responsibility for a number of projects, acting as the sole contact with each client as well as provide support to the existing team in the delivery of projects. They are now looking for someone with a proven track record in delivery projects across residential, mixed use and PRS sectors in the UK. You will be MRICS or membership of other relevant professional body and have previous within a consultancy or developer. In this role there will be a focus on professional work on a wide variety of selected projects including:
- Residential and mixed use developments
- Regeneration sites
- You will be client facing with previous experience of managing a project from inception through to completion. We are looking for someone who is a team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established procurement/ commercial/ contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover
- Preparation of project programmes
- Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
- Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
- Running competitive tender processes including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing multiple projects across different sectors
- Preparation and management of contract documents•Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Delivery of the Clients Brief and objectives
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts
- Administering building contracts
- Development of Client relationships and repeat business through delivery of proactive professional services
- Networking and company representation
If you are interested in developing your career in a professional, fun and determined environment then please apply to this position.
The company offer a competitive salary, package and amazing opportunities to develop your career.