Assistant Technical Coordinator - £30000 - £35000 per year plus package
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Technical Coordinator to join a fifth-generation award winning construction business with many years’ experience of building houses, schools, hospitals, leisure facilities, university and public buildings in Oxfordshire. The Assistant Technical Coordinator will be working closely with the Technical Manager as part of their home’s division. This year they hit a major milestone in the history of the Group, celebrating 150 years of trading.
Assistant Technical Coordinator
- Monitor the design in line with the development programme and ensure that the latest information is issued to relevant parties and maintained on document management system
- Assist on the production of various project documents such as schedules, specifications, material palettes, Homeowner’s packs, as built drawings
- Working with the Construction Team as required
- Administration of the company’s document control systems.
- Attendance of meetings at site and/or external offices and writing minutes for meeting attended with summarised action points.
- Coordination of supplier’s design and product information.
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment and in the housing industry.
- Design, technical and commercial overview skills, alongside an excellent attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- Proficient in IT packages; MS Excel, Word Outlook & Project, AutoCad, Bluebeam Revu
- Very Good Presentation Skills
- Site experience will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to communicate information effectively.
This high-end developer has built thousands of homes over the years and take pride in ensuring they continue to provide beautiful high-quality homes that are built to last. This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Technical Coordinator looking for that next step in their career. As all their homes are designed to be fuel efficient and well insulated, to ensure optimum comfort and reduced running costs.
The salary is up to £35,000 plus generous package depending on experience.