One of the UK’s largest PLC is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Site Manager located in Staffordshire. This company have been established for over 40 years building high volume new homes across the UK. They have great knowledge and understanding of new build environment allowing them to provide high volume homes to an excellent standard. They have significant in-house expertise across Land, Technical, Commercial, Customer Care and Sales. Therefore, are looking for an Assistant Site Manager who shares their values to delivering to a high standard.
The Assistant Site Manager will be appointed to join a development with over 450 new homes. The Assistant Site Manager will be reporting to the Site Manager/Contracts Manager, and responsible for day to day duties on the sites.
- Making sure that quality standards remain high whilst keeping the health, safety and welfare of the site workforce a top priority.
- Ensuring that material supplies are available.
- Relevant Qualifications/Experience
- NVQ 4 and assistant site management experience (gained in house building).
- Meeting deadlines to a high standard
- Ability to provide 5* customer care
- Current SMSTS certificate and CSCS Manager’s card.
- Essential to hold First Aid at Work qualification along with Scaffold Appreciation.
- Capable of supervising all facets of construction at all levels
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of house building.
- Need the ability to manage and motivate site staff.
The Developer is currently building over 3000 new homes across 9 active sites in their Midlands region. Giving an Assistant Site Manager the opportunity to join a well-established team to progress within their career.
The Salary is up to £40,000 and travel allowance.