We are working with a great residential developer to source an Assistant Site Manager to be based in Essex and help deliver hundreds of new build residential apartments, 3, 4 and 5 bed homes.
With over 40 years of construction experience they have helped to deliver award winning homes across the UK and they have a number of large sites in London and the South East.
Site Manager requirements:
- To help manage high volume housing developments
- Ensure that H&S is at the forefront of all actions
- Assist the Senior Site Manager and Project Manager with their day to day task which enable them to do their job effectively.
- Be a team player.
- Liaise with N.H.B.C building inspector, architects, engineers and all other sub contractors.
- Monitor and maintain plant requirements.
- When applicable manage and motivate others on site, including trades and labour.
- Good forward planning and coordination skills.
- Plan and organise trades and materials in line with programme
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness on site.
- Attend site meetings
If you would like to be apart of an award winning, forward thinking developer who have over 100 apartments and new build homes then please contact me for more details.
The company offer exceptional packages, including health care, bonus, pension and more.