Assistant Project Manager
£30,000 - £32,000 + Package
Our client, a leading Facilities Management Service Provider are looking to recruit a Site Manager to oversee and assist with the delivery of Projects across a large, single site in Windlesham, Surrey.
Working with a team of Subcontractors and on site Engineers, you will be required to assist with the delivery and supervision across a range of Projects of an M&E and Building fabric nature. This is a fantastic opportunity to begin employment within a large Global Business on a permanent basis, and will provide a perfect platform for interested candidates to work within the Projects sector, and further develop their experience and skills.
- Site Manager for a large single site in Windlesham, Surrey.
- Assisting with the supervision of a small a team of Subcontractors and Engineers.
- Working across a range of Projects, such as Building Fabric refurbishment works, M&E and Lifecyle projects.
- Ensuring that a positive relationship with the client is maintained, attending regular performance related updates and meetings.
- Managing all aspects of Health & Safety and Compliance across the site.
- Delivering projects within scheduled time scales, and budgets.
- Acting as a point of contact between the client, and Service Provider.
- A leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Has a strong interest within Project Management, and is looking to pursue a career within the sector.
- Has some for of previous managerial experience - and will be comfortable managing Engineering teams and Subcontractors.
- Has worked within a fast paced environment.
- Confident in maintaining and building the client relationship, attending regular performance related meetings.
- Has ideally had some experience within Project, or Site Management.
- Full UK Driving Licence.