Assistant Project Manager
Oxford Circus, Greater London
£28,000 - £35,000/annum annual bonus
A client side Assistant Project Manager required for a Super Prime Central London BTR company who specialise in fund and asset management. They act for individual clients, family offices and institutions where they represent investors’ interests with the objective of maximising their returns in this specialist sector.
They undertake property identification and acquisition of the best real estate opportunities, followed up by refurbishing and furnishing for rental. They let, manage and maintain the property portfolio throughout, offering a true full turn key service.
They are now seeking a dynamic and energetic assistant Project Manager to work on the renovation and interior design of the properties that they buy.
The ideal candidate will be well organised with sound administration and IT skills, preferably with a knowledge of CAD. Knowledge of 3D would be an advantage. You must understand the importance of well thought out design schemes delivered to fixed budgets within the overall investment strategy. Be personable, articulate, well organised and have a good telephone manner and writing style. You will need the ability to multi-task as there may be as many as 20 projects running simultaneously. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ relevant experience and be looking for an opportunity to develop their skills and progress within a supportive organisation.
If you have worked in a client side organisation or as a Professional Project Manager or EA then this could be the perfect opportunity to develop your career, in a supportive, fun environment.
Assistant Project Manager
- Drawing up specifications, work packages, interior design schemes and obtaining quotations from contractors
- Site visits to measure up and assess renovation works, interior design requirements and furnishings
- Drawing up and preparing the background information and specification for the client quote
- Analysing floor plans for space optimisation for the professional rental sector
- Briefing contractors on site and following up works with site visits, issuing site meeting minutes
- Tender analysis and value engineering
- Liaising with Building Control
- Applying for and obtaining Licence for Alterations, Listed Buildings Consent and Planning Consent
- Managing Health & Safety requirements
- Ordering furniture, soft furnishings, finishes and decorative items
- Supervising their installation and arrangement on site
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors by email and on the telephone
- Compilation of snagging lists and O&M manuals
- Upon completion of renovation works, styling property for occupation
- Keeping up to date with any building regulations changes and other regulatory issues
- Contributing to the company’s social media streams
- Helping the company improve the department processes and procedures
The salary for this position is between £28,000 and £35,000 plus benefits.