Assistant Facilities Manager
Our client, a global facilities management service provider, are looking to take on an Assistant Facilities Manager to join their team on a client site in Dublin. As part of the on-site Facilities team, you will assist in all aspects of the facilities service delivery on the site: including maintenance and operations, client relationship management, accounting and finance and health & safety.
- Supervising a team of operations staff across the site, ensuring all services within the operations team comply with contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Managing and controlling all budgets including forecasting, spend tracking, cost analysis and supplier cost management.
- Managing relationships with the client, meeting their expectations and pre-empting any needs that may arise. Developing an understanding of client-side employees.
- Daily on-site management of all contractors/vendors to ensure standards are maintained at required level.
- Conduct site inspections/assessments to ensure all building procedures & performance measures are consistently maintained.
- Provide and review all monthly reporting, activities and trackers as required.
- Work closely with the EH&S team in providing support for all Fire Evacuations, drills, signage, H&S compliance, audits et. Carrying out regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place.
- Supporting and managing all M&E services on the site in line with the client’s requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Facilities Management experience across both hard and soft services within a large multinational organisation
- Experience in budget management and forecasting
- Understanding of technical services and able to work with specialised suppliers
- Proven customer service & people management skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple customer requests effectively
- Ability to work independently completing tasks & responsibilities in a timely manner
- Self-motivated, confident, adaptable & able to work as part of a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.