Assistant Facilities Manager
My client, a leading Facilities Management Service provider are looking to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager to oversee the delivery of Hard services across a PFI contract for the Leisure industry.
- You will be responsible for the Hard service for 3 leisure centres on a PFI contract
- Oversee PPMs and ensure all systems are maintained and compliant and adhere to the company’s codes of practice
- Supervise teams of facilities staff in line with the contract requirements
- Ensure there is a safe working environment including H&S monitoring and inspections
- Aid with reports and quotations to assistant with financial targets
- Aid with Training programs ensuring all staff are compliant
- Manage sub-contractors and monitor KPIs and SLAs
- A leading Facilities Management Service Provider.
- Ideally possesses a technical background with relevant Qualifications.
- Commercial awareness
- Previous experience within a similar role essential
- Previous experience within a FM provider desirable
- Strong people skills with good verbal and written communication
- Problem solving and able to demonstrate multitasking
- Organised and efficient
- NEBOSH or IOSH highly desirable
- Experience / Knowledge of soft and Hard Services within the Leisure Centre / Swimming Pool environment would be specifically advantageous; eg PWTAG Pool water Authority Guidelines, HSG179 Management of Swimming Pools. National Pool Plant Operators certificate
- Knowledge of buildings management or buildings systems
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464