Assistant Estates Manager - Birmingham - Competitive Salary
The role is to assist the Technical Services Managers in the provision and deliver a high-quality maintenance service. The role will also include assisting in the operation, repair and maintenance of building fabric and engineering services while working within a muilti-disciplinary hard service team environment.
The role is vital to ensure that the estate is maintained to a high compliant standard and that all statutory requirements are fully complied with and documented for all services and facilities under the control of the contract.
The key duties of the role shall include:
- Directly accountable for day to day matters to the Technical Services Managers.
- Deputise for the Technical Services Managers during absence from site as directed by Senior Management Team
- Ensure that Planned and scheduled preventative maintenance activities for buildings, plant and equipment using the Maximo system or other works management system, are compliant with Statute, Contract Requirements, Regulations, ACOP’s and Guidance (HTM’s).
- Assist the Technical Services Managers undertake negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers to provide a cost-effective service with reference to the contract SLA’s.
- Responsible for specific elements of budgetary control and give additional assistance with financial controls with reference to departmental budgetary control, stock, contracts etc.
- Ensuring that all staff and subcontractors’ response and rectification times are understood and agreed, and repairs are undertaken diligently, with due care, without undue delay, to the required standard and documented correctly.
- Carry out inspections and audits of both in house and 3rd party staff to ensure compliance with Contract Requirements, in a timely manner, to the required standard and documented correctly.
- Managing and resolving incidents of non-compliance with Contract and Company Requirements.
If this is something that may be on interest please give me a call and apply for this role directly with an up to date copy of your CV to Millie Platts