I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Contracts Manager to work for a High-end residential, construction and refurbishment contractor that build throughout Central London. They work for a large range of private and commercial clients, delivering both bespoke design projects and traditional construction contracts.
The Assistant Contracts Manager will be joining a company who were established in 2007 and have been working with many of London’s foremost architects and designers throughout the Central London boroughs. They have great local knowledge and their understanding of working within this demanding environment is second to none.
- Good knowledge of Central London area
- Good practical knowledge of construction methodology and maintenance
- High level of organisation
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable workplace experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong computer literacy, Microsoft Excel essential. Desirable skills/attributes:
- Excellent diary management and self-motivation
- Degree within the construction industry
As Assistant Contracts Manager you will ensure the smooth operational delivery of multiple construction projects, managing the site teams and Contracts Managers involved on those projects. You will play a key role within the senior management team.
The Salary is up to £45,000 and travel allowance.