Your new company
A global FM provider with a strong presence across the UK. Our client manages a range of high profile contracts through out a variety of industries.
Your new role
You will be working alongside the Contract Manager on a prestigious banking contract.
- Managing supervisors and a team multiskilled engineers
- Undertake site surveys and prepare quotations/information for additional works/repairs.
- Working with the client to ensure their satisfaction on the contract
- Produce and submit weekly labour work allocation planner and review progress of completed works both PPM & Reactive works.
- Co-ordinate and manage all preferred sub-contractor’s activity relating to works undertaken
- Working knowledge of WiP and debt and assist Contacts Manager to reduce.
- Co-ordinate all site activities, both maintenance and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site / contract procedures and requirements
This role will require you to liaise with clients and colleagues alike, an in depth understanding hard facilities management.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need a strong technical experience
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications within Building Services or equivalent
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience of dealing with a corporate client
- Strong administration and organizational skill
What you'll get in return
£30,000 - £35,000 + Package and a fantastic opportunity to progress within a hugely vital contract for the facilities service provider working alongside a prestigious client.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or to Leo Kinsella at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.