£300 - £400 per day
I am currently recruiting an Asset Manager to work with one of our top facilities management clients. A plethora of opportunities are now available across all regions of the UK.
- Develop life cycle replacement requirements in line with current building conditions and asset management strategy
- Liaising with the existing maintenance team and the Facilities team.
- Responsible for the project planning, deployment and improvement of the national asset management framework and it associated processes and procedures across UK&I.
The Requirements from the client
- Accountable for the deployment of technical services across new UK&I accounts.
- Manage and govern the asset management life cycle and ensure asset information supports the whole life cycle approach.
- Drive CAFM asset data quality improvements and undertake asset verification surveys across portfolio.
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Previous experience with Maximo systems.
For more information please call Sunny on 07949 759 578