Asset Manager based in Central London. Salary dependent on experience but around £60,000 plus package inc bonus and generous benefits
Your new company
A global FM provider with a strong presence in both private and public sectors across the UK. Our client manages a range of high profile contracts through out a variety of industries.
Your new role
As an Asset Manager you will work closely with an experienced Facilities team on a high-profile contract working from the ground up ensuring the contract is effectively adhered to. This role will require you to liaise with clients and colleagues alike, an in-depth understanding of working with a sub-contractor setting up an asset register and being very client facing in covering 2000 buildings and dealing with a mix of sites from residential to retail.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have Asset Management experience and work efficiently on your own or in building a team. You must also have experience dealing with and upholding client relationships from putting forward presentations on works being carried out to the client and be comfortable explaining to none FM minded team members processes being carried out.
This role may lead to project management on some of the lifecycle of assets and an understanding of PPMs and Reactive works will be key. A motivated individual who is looking to work in a rewarding and challenging environment will suit this role as it’s a unique contract that is being set up from no previous.
Key points -
- Building condition life cycle asset management experience essential
- Strong track record of leading teams and a good communicator
- Experienced in Property & Asset management
- Strong data analysis and reporting, familiar with CAFM and E-Systems / technology
- Experienced in large volume survey programs
- Experienced in creation of PPM plans and optimization and FMR’s
- Ability to work at all levels within the project to ensure all targets are met
- Ability to operate at a strategic level working with clients and various stakeholders towards a common goal
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Sub contract management experience
- Commercial management experience
- Compliance management experience
- Process driven
- Experienced in project management and client focused
- Institute of Asset Management accreditation
- Relevant technical accreditations essential
- What you'll get in return
- Flexible package around £60k plus bonus, additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or Leo Kinsella at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career