£40,000 - £45,000 + Travel Expenses
Boden Resource are recruiting a Asset Manger to work for a global FM services provider on a large new contract win.
- To provide the Account with structured asset lifecycle planning and maintenance capabilities through the implementation of Company/Clients Asset Management Strategy, and the development of robust systems and processes.
- Develop, update and maintain an accurate asset Lifecycle Plan for customers in line with CIBSE guidelines aligned to the company processes and procedures.
- Work with the Account Manager to produce whole life cost analysis of the estate.
- Using your knowledge of Asset Management, assist the CAFM manager in improving their systems and processes to build an improved customer and user CAFM experience.
- Be first line of contact for a team of subcontractor/self-delivered surveyors, and manage the surveying tool, Mobiess.
- Work with the Central and Account Technical and projects teams to design and provide reports to the client on Forward Works and Lifecycle issues, identifying business criticality reports.
- Provide input to the Sales Team on the development of new business techniques on Asset Management and Lifecycle reporting to provide future customers.
- To carry out detailed analysis of Planned and Reactive Asset information, including but not limited to failure rates, reasons, reliability and Asset spend and make recommendations to increase uptime and reduce reactive costs.
- Develop and keep up to date Asset registers and LCRs
- Highlighting assets where a risk to service or H&S may be present
- A qualification in Microsoft office packages is desirable.
- An Asset Management qualification, preferably from The Institute of Asset Management IAM, is preferred.
- An operational/vocational understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering is necessary; however, no qualification is required.
- Understanding of replacement asset costing and lifecycles.
- Proven track record in the management of asset data bases and CAFM Systems.
- Proven client facing skills with the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply and a member of Boden Resource will be in contact.