Asset Management Lead
€47,000 – 50,000
Boden Resource are working with a leading FM service provider who are looking to add an Asset Management Lead to their team on a client site based in Cork. Your role will be to manage and improve the Asset Management System in line with all contract requirements.
- Act as the sole point of contact on the client site for all Asset Management matters, including Asset Management Framework (AMF) outputs and managing services against the contracted scope of works.
- Develop a site support structure to make sure that team have adequate AMF support.
- Manage strong working relationships with the client, understanding their need for asset management and regulatory compliance on the site.
- Report on key functions e.g. KPIs and SLAs to meet the account wide objectives for the Asset Management Framework processes.
- Develop and implement resilient processes, procedures and documents to simplify workflow and ensure these processes are recorded and followed.
- Prepare documentation on the organisation’s approach to Asset Management practices and procedures, including training documents and programs to ensure that staff can operate the Asset Management systems effectively.
- Work with client Project Managers to ensure smooth handover of Assets for maintenance and operation – including maintenance strategy, spare parts, job plans and PMs etc.
- Ensure compliance of client-side staff and contractors with Health & Safety procedures and standards – including standard operating procedures and statutory requirements.
- Deliver against the client’s site safety policies and sustainability strategies.
- People resource management - including coaching, development and employee engagement.
- Ensuring that HR procedures are followed and ensuring any people related problems are dealt with in line with policy and procedure.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Prior experience with Asset Management Systems in a FM/Commercial/Industrial/Process environment.
- NEBOSH (or equivalent) – National General Certificate and/or Diploma.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or FMCG industry sectors.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- High standards of numeracy and written communication.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Maximo or other CMMS software
- Degree Qualified in Engineering field, demonstration of equivalent experience or on the job qualifications.
- Member of a relevant professional organisation (IAM, IMechE, IET)
- Certificate or Diploma in Asset Management from the IAM
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.