£110,000 - £120,000 Plus Car & Package
Your new company
Our client is a well-known Business Support, Out Sourcing and Facilities Management service provider, they operate globally and are responsible for delivering wide ranging services to both public & private sector customers.
Your new role
We are recruiting for an Asset Director to work within a multimillion-pound sector that delivers IFM services across a number of public sector estates. Responsibilities includes
- Developing a COE structure across technical services, asset management and estates
- Implementing a Standard Operating Procedure sector wide
- Identifying good and bad practice across siloed accounts
- Ensuring contractual and legislative compliance
- Improving operational delivery
- Advising external stakeholders on their estates and asset strategy
- Planning appropriate engineering and maintenance across the portfolio
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a senior level individual and someone that has worked within highly complex estates environment (health, government, defence). You must have excellent influencing ability and be able to design and implement large scale strategy's. A background in hard FM would be an advantage although the sector does include soft FM services. Knowledge or understanding of estates and asset management would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Our client can offer the opportunity to join a business that is focussed on growth and development, they have ambitious plans to grow this sector, this appointment is fundamental in that strategy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.