Asset & Lifecycle Manager
£40-42,000 plus benefits
Boden Resource are working with a major FM service provider, who require an Asset & Lifecycle Manager to be based on their engineering client site in South Somerset. As Asset & Lifecycle Manager, your role will be to continuously improve and manage the Asset Management System (AMS), and collate data on all assets across the site.
- Strong background and understanding of M&E systems and terminology
- Building services or asset management related qualification or relevant demonstrable experience
- Working knowledge of Asset Management Systems in a FM/Commercial/Industrial/Process environment
- Experience and understanding of CAFM systems, e.g. Maximo
- Knowledge of the total life cycle approach to Asset Management
- Understand Asset Management processes, and the way in which an asset management improvement program will bring about changes
- Understanding of statutory by laws, other legislative requirements and current trends in asset management
- Working knowledge of MS Office to enable delivery of role requirements
- Member of a relevant professional organisation (IAM, IMechE, IET)
- Certificate or Diploma in Asset Management from the IAM
If this opportunity matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. If you’re looking for a new role but this isn’t quite right, get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a chat about your next move.