Area Maintenance Manager
National across ROI
€50,000 plus company van and benefits
We are working with a global FM company who are looking to add an Area Maintenance Manager to one of their blue-chip financial services contracts. You will be responsible for managing a team of mobile and fixed site maintenance technicians across a national portfolio of sites, ensuring all works are delivered to the contractual KPIs and SLA. The Area Maintenance Manager will also ensure all QHSE, HR and financial policies are in place and followed across the contract.
- Leading the team of mobile technicians – including one to one meetings, reviewing productivity and client KPIs, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Identifying and overseeing the delivery of all projects across the contract.
- Budgetary responsibility and financial analysis for any FM and project works. Carrying out risk assessments, value management and cost control exercises.
- Working closely with the client, assisting them in any requirements, and ensuring any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Visiting client sites across ROI as necessary to compile accurate quoted works.
- Acting as a technical subject matter expert to advise on maintenance, repair and refurbishment techniques that will minimise future risk, contributing to the creation of method statements.
- Challenging the business, identifying and developing new delivery models.
- Maintain awareness of the FM industry in general and the various contracts in use
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Prior experience in a similar role managing a team of mobile technicians across multiple sites
- Demonstrable experience in maintenance within the Facilities Management or Service Industry
- Time served trade qualifications – ideally mechanical/HVAC
- Able to liaise with clients from a technical standpoint and manage client relationships
- Commercial knowledge and ability to provide costings based on labour, material and relevant contracted rates
- Familiarity with compliance and Health & Safety Management
- IT literate with the ability to interpret and extract data from reports
- Supporting qualifications in Facilities Management or Project Management would be beneficial
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.